Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweet & Sour Chicken Wraps

My sister gave me this recipe and I've made it several times. It's good as an appetizer, but I sometimes make it when we need just a little something to eat instead of a full meal. I'll take a picture next time and post it because it was hard for me to visualize what they'd look like before I made them the first time.


Sweet & Sour Chicken Wraps

1 cup chopped chicken (I've used canned before, drained)
2 T. chopped green onion
1 T. crushed pineapple (can use more, drain it a bit first)
2 T. honey
1 T. soy sauce
2 tsp. mustard
1 can crescent dinner rolls
1 egg, beaten
2 tsp. sesame seeds

Preheat oven to 375. Combine chicken, green onions and pineapple in small bowl, mix well. In another small bowl, combine honey, soy, and mustard; blend well. Pour over chicken mixture; stir to coat. Pull out 1/2 dough and lay out. Press two triangles together in center, then cut in 1/2 to make two squares. Spoon chicken into each square, pull corners together and seal. Brush w/ eggs, sprinkle w/seeds. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or golden brown.

Cal 170, Prot 8g, Carbs 16g, Fat 8g

Thanks, Summy

No comments:

Post a Comment