Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Hour- Bodega

If you like “good beer” I strongly encourage you to go to Bodega for a happy hour.
They have 50 beers on tap, which change throughout the months – all of which are ½ price during Happy Hour from 4 – 8 p.m. Monday-Friday. I believe that bottles are also discounted, but I don’t know the exact discount. As far as food goes, on Mondays they serve $1 grilled cheese, and they have an incredible Brie Plate appetizer. We also split a pizza, which was good, but not crazy-memorable.

I’ve read some reviews complaints that service is terrible and that the place is full of “hipsters”, but when we went, we didn’t have any trouble with service during the 3 hours that we sat there and I don’t really care what other “kind” of people are at a bar, so I didn’t even notice. I take reviews pretty lightly because rarely are they similar to my experience.

Bodega · 1044 N High St · 614-299-9399

No comments:

Post a Comment