Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome!

I moved to Columbus from northeast Ohio in 2003, on a whim with a friend. I always saw myself moving away from the small town in which I grew up. I went to the local university with the intention of playing volleyball, but due to an injury, I never did. I got a job as a case manager for mentally ill adults after I graduated and just settled into local life. The economy isn’t great in that area and I was ready for a change. This was my chance to “get out”.
Five years later, I feel like I’m starting to get a grasp on Columbus. It’s a city that is spread out and is very diverse. I hope to share what I’ve discovered while I explore the city further. I love trying new recipes, discovering ways to save money and make life more simple, happy hours, going to sporting events, and playing sports/working out. In addition, I intend to do what I can to leave the Earth a better place. Whether one believes in global warming or not, there is no excuse to be so wasteful and careless about the environment---we don’t own this world. I have much room for improvement on this topic, but I do what I can and seek out simple ways to improve. Basically, I want to be healthy and happy….you know, Feel Good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Bravo! So many good ideas, and things to do! I need one of these in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete